Sunday, July 26, 2026

Sunday results- 26 July 2026

Australia Cup

Kingborough Lions United 0-4 Melbourne Victory

Southern Women’s Championship 

South Hobart 4-2 Taroona 

University 4-3 Glenorchy Knights 

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon.

    I am a former player of New Norfolk football club
    ( Panthers) .

    During my career I played 3 seasons with the panthers before leaving Tasmania and joining the military.

    The club is about to have a reunion and I was hoping to get some stats to go with some old team pictures I have and will show on the 19th August at the club room .

    Is there any stats available on New Norfolk men’s teams for 1994-97 ?

    We did at one stage make history with what was a record amount of goals in a game and also did win a trophy for our division or something.

    Hopefully the association has these stats and can forward them to me .

    Thank you.

    Michael Gilbert

    ReplyDelete