I am a former player of New Norfolk football club ( Panthers) .
During my career I played 3 seasons with the panthers before leaving Tasmania and joining the military.
The club is about to have a reunion and I was hoping to get some stats to go with some old team pictures I have and will show on the 19th August at the club room .
Is there any stats available on New Norfolk men’s teams for 1994-97 ?
We did at one stage make history with what was a record amount of goals in a game and also did win a trophy for our division or something.
Hopefully the association has these stats and can forward them to me .
1 comment:
Good afternoon.
I am a former player of New Norfolk football club
( Panthers) .
During my career I played 3 seasons with the panthers before leaving Tasmania and joining the military.
The club is about to have a reunion and I was hoping to get some stats to go with some old team pictures I have and will show on the 19th August at the club room .
Is there any stats available on New Norfolk men’s teams for 1994-97 ?
We did at one stage make history with what was a record amount of goals in a game and also did win a trophy for our division or something.
Hopefully the association has these stats and can forward them to me .
Thank you.
Michael Gilbert
Post a Comment